August 4, 2010

Sorry I pulled a "Hoffa" on You Guys

I'm alive and well folks. July kicked my butt, that's all. I vacationed at the beginning of the month ( by that I mean I stayed at home and TRIED to rest ;-) and then the kiddos got sick. Both of them. A virus that ended in a nice bout of CROUP! Oh yeah! It was oodles of fun at my house last month.

The kids are FINALLY better, and I am thoroughly exhausted. I do have tons to share with everyone about what I've been up to, and it involves saving lots of money :-) I'm sure that is something we can all benefit from.

I hope to be back to posting next week once I catch up with other commitments and take the boys to Nick Jr Live! this weekend. Thanks to all of you that wrote asking how I was doing. It's nice to know I'm missed. So hang in there, and I'll see ya soon.

-Dania

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Looking forward to reading about your adventures ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back! I thought you might be on vacation, but sorry to hear about the kids being sick. Can't wait to hear what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I am your newest follower. I found you on the Fence. I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, throw this crazy Cuban mama a bone and comment on her stuff. Gracias :-)