December 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm awfully late linking up this week with Lindsey's What I Wore Wednesday blog hop but it was a crazy weekend. Little man came down with a mysterious "virus" that no one could figure out. High fevers and no other symptoms - jeesh! A shot weekend put me way behind this week and I, of course, have no pics of what I wore EXCEPT for what my entire family wore for our annual Christmas portrait. Don't my men look adorbs?!?!


In case you care about what I'm wearing, here's a rundown:

white tank top - Avenue
grey ruffled sweater - Old Navy
jeans - I.N.C.
grey knit scarf - Old Navy
cranberry Petal Pusher - The Pleated Poppy
"whoo do you love?" necklace - Lisa Leonard Designs
bling butterfly ring - Forever 21

Have a great week ya'll !


2 comments:

  1. Lovely family honey, you all look wonderful. Have a great week. ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute family you have!!!! Just lovely!!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, throw this crazy Cuban mama a bone and comment on her stuff. Gracias :-)